OU @ BU

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
OU-Baylor

Just another day in the Big 12. Who do we want to win?

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
This is kind of win/win for us, either way we get some help.
We're in 6th place. Pretty much a 50% chance that a game is a win/win to help move us up.

Case in point:
BU vs OU - a loss by either brings us closer to one of them
KU vs TX - same song different verse
ISU vs TCU - golden opportunity to pick up a road win to move into tie with loser of KU/TX
WVU vs TTU - Go Texas Tech at home
OSU vs KSU - bottom feeder game, result has no impact on the team title

Only 1 game has no implications on our standings.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
It's a bigger win for us if OU doesn't pick up a road win against one of the top 5 in the conference, IMO.

I agree, also we don't play OU again, we have no control over the rest of their season. Any help we can get would be huge. We still have a little impact on Baylor.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
It's a bigger win for us if OU doesn't pick up a road win against one of the top 5 in the conference, IMO.

I guess this is where I'm leaning now. Baylor still has plenty of potential losses on the table as they've had a relatively easy start to their schedule.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We're in 6th place. Pretty much a 50% chance that a game is a win/win to help move us up.

Case in point:
BU vs OU - a loss by either brings us closer to one of them
KU vs TX - same song different verse
ISU vs TCU - golden opportunity to pick up a road win to move into tie with loser of KU/TX
WVU vs TTU - Go Texas Tech at home
OSU vs KSU - bottom feeder game, result has no impact on the team title

Only 1 game has no implications on our standings.

Yeah - we were looking at that...five teams above us in tight formation, and four of them are playing each other. Hard to choose help/hurt when it's like that. :)

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
have to admit watching this game makes me really respect the effort Matt Thomas gave on Heild, he just needs the tiniest openings and he's so athletic he's a killer college player thats for sure.