OU vs Baylor, help me out

ISUEmbassy

Jun 13, 2014
Who do we need to win? I wish both could lose, but will root for whatever gives us best chance to get to conf champ....

Reactions: Cycho1

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
We need to win out and OU has to beat either OSU or BU or both. We then hold the tie breakers to get into the CCG. OU loses out and OSU and BU win out then then OSU vs. BU in the CCG.

We need to take care of business and the rest will take care of itself.

• Agree
Reactions: Didley and BigD

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I'd rather get OU next week still undefeated. Takes Baylor out of the equation and Oklahoma not quite so desperate. Of course Ou losing may fold the tents but we could still miss out if they lose Bedlam.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Who do we need to win? I wish both could lose, but will root for whatever gives us best chance to get to conf champ....
I'm rooting for Baylor to beat OU
ISU to win out.
Then, ISU will have the tie-breaker with the Sooners.

Then, Sooners beat @ Okla. State
Cyclones have tie-breaker over Cowboys.

ISU vs. Baylor in the Big Xii Championship Game and avenge that loss.
OU and Texas OUT!

Last edited:

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
There's a way to be happy no matter what happens.

Honestly I don't even care about Iowa or Nebraska anymore compared to these two and the crybabies we curb stomped last week.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone

Scruff

Mar 11, 2008
Coralville, IA
We need to win out and I like our chances. OU on the road isn't going to be easy. Would rather have them coming in confident after beating Baylor.

Winning out would give us head to head tiebreakers over OSU and OU. Getting Baylor out of the mix would be nice since they hold it over us.

Weird scenario: OU beats OSU, but loses to ISU, Baylor. OSU wins out. Baylor wins out. ISU wins out. Looks like a 4 way tie at 7-2 and I'm not sure who gets in. Would it be Baylor and ISU for having the best wins?

Again, none of it matters if we lose again. Just keep winning!

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
I'm rooting for Baylor to bet OU
ISU to win out.
Then, ISU will have the tie-breaker with the Sooners.

Then, Sooners beat @ Okla. State
Cyclones have tie-breaker over Cowboys.

ISU vs. Baylor in the Big Xii Championship Game and avenge that loss.
OU and Teaxas OUT!
Right. This is the more ideal scenario….. but I would hate to roll into that weekend and needing to watch Bedlam being played in Stillwater and need OU to win for us to make it into the CCG. I will stick to rooting for OU over Baylor, as hard as that is to do.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So…funny thing. My daughter told me she was rooting for Baylor because Oklahoma is “a bunch of back stabbing, traitors”. Told her I respected that line of thinking, I really do, but then educated her on Dave Bliss and Art Briles. She changed her mind quickly.
Mulkey was tone deaf

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron