Our famous Cyclone Celebrities?

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Watching the Kansas-Texas game, they had a filler bit about most famous celebrities that support schools.

Ashley Judd - Kentucky
Matthew McConaughy - Texas
Toby Keith - OU
Julia Louis-Dreyfuss - Northwestern
Rob Riggle - KU
Ken Jeung - Duke

And so on

Who are our famous Cyclone supporters? I couldn't think of any. (And I have a feeling I'm gonna regret saying that)

Who's the design guy that does sneakers in LA on all our commercials? Yeah - not him. :)

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Dennis Muilenburg, Chairman, President and CEO of the Boeing Company and Iowa State Alumnus

Reactions: stinkbaitcatfish

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Carrie Chapman Catt who helped women get the right to vote.

Reactions: jcyclonee

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
George Washington Carver

So, Professor Carver’s two dinner guests....Edward “Skippy” Williamson and Frederick “Jif” Armstrong – two white men – stole George Washington Carver’s recipe for peanut butter, copyrighted it, and reaped untold fortunes from it.

While Dr. Carver died penniless and insane, still trying to play a phonograph record with a peanut.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Lady Gaga

Ya know how sometimes you see a documentary about a musician or someone and you come away being more impressed with them due to something remarkable that you didn't know before?

That didn't happen when I saw Lady Gaga's documentary.

• Funny
Reactions: algonacy

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
The correct answer is Chris Williams. No, of course not CF's Chris Williams, but Vanessa Williams brother, Chris Williams.

Chris is a great celebrity, acting in Dodgeball as Dwight, Hoover in Silicon Valley, and Krazee Eye Killa in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Chris has gone out of his way to talk to Hall of Fame Cyclone Fanatic posters, such as myself, @Fitzy and @cyfanatic13 and enjoys himself a nice beer frequently.

Please don't message me for information regarding Chris. Due to his celebrity status, he has asked that we don't really flaunt that we know him.