Paperclip Game (Don't Play this Game)

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
100% exploration of the universe is essentially the end. A few minor things to truly end it... but that's all easy and Not time consuming. You should be able to achieve exponential growth of paperclips.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
100% exploration of the universe is essentially the end. A few minor things to truly end it... but that's all easy and Not time consuming. You should be able to achieve exponential growth of paperclips.

Yeah, I looked it up online - I now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Sell off what?

Factories and drones. You need to get to a certain number of paper clips to get to the third stage of the game, and if you run out of resources and wire before you get to that number, selling off factories and drones will easily get you there.

Last edited:

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
Drop your exploration and speed down to maybe 1 each for a while. Combat 8. Replication and hazard at 5 and 5ish until. Combat will need to grow continually. Over time increment you speed and exploration together. Combat you'll want to get up to like 15 or so to keep battle winning streaks going.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Drop your exploration and speed down to maybe 1 each for a while. Combat 8. Replication and hazard at 5 and 5ish until. Combat will need to grow continually. Over time increment you speed and exploration together. Combat you'll want to get up to like 15 or so to keep battle winning streaks going.

I only ever had my combat as high as 5 and my speed at 15 - won just about everything.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron