WTB: Parking Pass for UNI

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Seeing about getting a parking pass for the UNI game.

PM if you have one for sale and price.

Thank you

Are you aware that there are public lots for which you pay $20 on entrance?

CyInDFW

Aug 14, 2015
Lewisville, TX
Are you aware that there are public lots for which you pay $20 on entrance?

Yes, I'm aware that there are public lots which cost $20, but again, I'm driving up from Texas and would like to just be able to jump into a lot when I get there. If all else fails I'll go for a public lot and still have a great time.

The public lots open at 1pm for a 7pm game correct?

tay2015

Aug 7, 2015
Yes, I'm aware that there are public lots which cost $20, but again, I'm driving up from Texas and would like to just be able to jump into a lot when I get there. If all else fails I'll go for a public lot and still have a great time.

The public lots open at 1pm for a 7pm game correct?

Nope 7 AM or 6 hours before kick whichever comes first. That's why I said that they would be full by 1. Only two games they completely fill up before kick is UNI and Iowa.

CyInDFW

Aug 14, 2015
Lewisville, TX
Nope 7 AM or 6 hours before kick whichever comes first. That's why I said that they would be full by 1. Only two games they completely fill up before kick is UNI and Iowa.

I've read in two different places now that the public lots open 6 hours prior to kickoff. The Cyclone Club lots open at 7am or 6 hours prior, whichever is earlier.

nwiafan

Dec 22, 2008
Hawarden
Public lots always open 6 hours prior to kickoff. That's the benefit of being donor and having a parking pass, you can get in earlier than the public most games.

I may have a G7 pass for sale, let me double check and I'll get back to you.

Reactions: CyInDFW

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Yes, I'm aware that there are public lots which cost $20, but again, I'm driving up from Texas and would like to just be able to jump into a lot when I get there. t?

There probably won't be any "jump into a lot" if you arrive at any lot at 1 or later

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I've read in two different places now that the public lots open 6 hours prior to kickoff. The Cyclone Club lots open at 7am or 6 hours prior, whichever is earlier.

This is correct. Public lots open at 1pm and Reserved lots open at 7am for UNI.