Patrick Kane - Under Investigation

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Re: Patrick Kan - Under Investigation

I was going to make a joke about Patrick Kan being Patrick Kane's asian doppleganger but then I saw subject matter and it's not a joking matter

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012

I was going to make a joke about Patrick Kan being Patrick Kane's asian doppleganger but then I saw subject matter and it's not a joking matter

You're right, didnt see the subject matter until now. I just saw the spelling and pounced. Now I feel bad.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City

Mods I need help! Can you please fix the title? Kane.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City

You're right, didnt see the subject matter until now. I just saw the spelling and pounced. Now I feel bad.

The subject matter of the thread isn't a laughing matter. My proofreading skills however, are an entirely different animal and should be mocked.

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale

Ugh, this really hurts my seasonal argument with my buddy who has a hard on for Toews and I always yell about how great Kane is and how he is the best player. Hope this isn't true as he is one of my favorite players ever

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny

The subject matter of the thread isn't a laughing matter. My proofreading skills however, are an entirely different animal and should be mocked.

You spelling is bad, and you should feel bad.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011

The press conference yesterday... just awful. Wtf were they thinking?

Basically it was "We talked to some people. We don't know who. But, um, Patrick Kane will be skating with us in practice. Now who wants to talk about hockey?!! We accomplished x, y, and z last year!!"

The icing on the cake? Kane read a statement. He finished with "I will be absolved of having done nothing wrong." What an idiot!! That statement literally said that he did something wrong.

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ

The press conference yesterday... just awful. Wtf were they thinking?

Basically it was "We talked to some people. We don't know who. But, um, Patrick Kane will be skating with us in practice. Now who wants to talk about hockey?!! We accomplished x, y, and z last year!!"

The icing on the cake? Kane read a statement. He finished with "I will be absolved of having done nothing wrong." What an idiot!! That statement literally said that he did something wrong.

Yeah, Chicago has gone completely tone deaf to this situation, that whole presser was just weird, did people actually think that they would want to talk Hockey when he was there?!

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA

If he's charged the league will probably step in like they did with Voynov in LA.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron