Peterson out for season

Cyvilian

Apr 15, 2006
Broke his collarbone on the last TD run. They hope to have him back for bowl season.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
I heard it too from Walters in the post game. Too bad the teams that get OU after us may have a little easier of a time. He's a stud horse though. It would suck if this was his last collegiate game

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
They interviewed his dad after the game - did it seem weird that he didn't seem to have any clue it had happened?

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
unbeliveable. AD had no business being in that game with it being so late and the outcome already decided. Injuries suck and are a part of the game, but AD was doing nothing but pad his stats and show off for his old man.

CyclonesRule

Apr 10, 2006
West Des Moines
unbeliveable. AD had no business being in that game with it being so late and the outcome already decided. Injuries suck and are a part of the game, but AD was doing nothing but pad his stats and show off for his old man.

Agreed. You really hate for anyone to get hurt in any game. This is really really too bad for AD. There was absolutely no reason for him to be in the game with an 18 point lead in the 4th quarter. Hope he has a speedy recovery and good luck to him next year in the NFL. I know he's a junior but I think he'll make the move.

dudeluv

Mar 26, 2006
Sioux City Iowa
Hate to see anyone that good have to miss games because of a late game meaningless pt injury. Bad deal. May have been his last college game-I don't see him coming back next year unless this injury drops his draft stock which I don't think will happen.