Photo galleries from SEMO and Iowa games

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Hi, just wanted to share my perspective of the first two games of the season.

– Jar_Lar

SEMO photo gallery
Iowa photo gallery
Thx for the pics JLar! Nice that you could make both games! and take some pics to boot!

I especially liked the Tight End group pic at Iowa! Liked the missed Iowa FG at the end too, good job.

And of course the undisputed visual evidence of the beer can, thrown into the end zone, on the Xavier TD! A good amount already talked about that here, but no good pic, until now! Lovely Hok fans. :(

Reactions: aauummm

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
my take away from the iowa game fg shot :

alot of iowa fans must've thought it was over b/c the stadium looks empty from that angle

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
my take away from the iowa game fg shot :

alot of iowa fans must've thought it was over b/c the stadium looks empty from that angle
They were streaming out hard about the time the rain started and really hard after their 4th down stoppage. The place has so many bottlenecks that it takes A LONG TIME to get out of the place.

• Love
Reactions: CoachHines3

Naddafinga

Aug 14, 2013
IA
Awesome Pics! Thanks!

I wonder if anyone got actual pics of the iowa fans throwing things on the field like they do.
Stay Classy y'all.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
They were streaming out hard about the time the rain started and really hard after their 4th down stoppage. The place has so many bottlenecks that it takes A LONG TIME to get out of the place.

Yeah, Kinnick is the worst to get in and out of.

• Agree
Reactions: nrg4isu and BCClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron