Photos of sad Hawkeyes (& other good game photos too)

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Grant Mahoney #19?

I don't see the picture but I did in fact see Grant in the stands. They showed him for at least 10 seconds wearing Cyclone overalls during the broadcast.

Edit. Just noticed the picture, yep that's him.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
I don't see the picture but I did in fact see Grant in the stands. They showed him for at least 10 seconds wearing Cyclone overalls during the broadcast.

I saw him on the broadcast too. I love how he's in the Cyclone overalls. Sage was at both the Tulsa and Iowa too.

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
Couple of things... #42. The bricks are painted on?

#62. The trophy truly is a pile (one pile I'm happy to have in the case, btw). The score plaques are coming off! Come on man!

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Grant Mahoney #19?

I think you're right. Saw him on the BTN broadcast also and thought he looked familiar.

That'd be him. He's gotten more tv time this year than he did playing. We went to the UNI Wisconsin game last weekend and he was on TV for that one too. We're trying to get to a different football stadium every year now that he's done playing. He was pretty chapped to miss the Cyclone opener but it was an awesome opportunity to see a game at Camp Randall for free since he knows UNI's kicker.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Awesome. Thanks for those.

Favorites:
45 - looks like someone took away Christmas from these children.
52 - perfect Hawkfan pic. One angry irrational guy, bunch of arms-folded guys, disintrested women

54 - you have it in the OP. Those are your defensive leaders in the pile: Knott, Klein, Reeves, and Jacques. And I think Knott might be smiling or laughing. Thrill of victory, they earned it.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
Anyone know of any good pics of the INT?...I need a new background for my computer.