Pillow Fight Championship

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Sounds like at least some of these guys are pro mma/ufc fighters so I bet it doesn’t exactly feel good to take a direct shot to the melon.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Sounds like at least some of these guys are pro mma/ufc fighters so I bet it doesn’t exactly feel good to take a direct shot to the melon.
Hard to look tough doing it, I’ll tell you that.

When I was a kid, my grandma had some pillows that were actually heavy. No idea what was in them, but they were banned from any pillow fight lol. No idea how heavy duty these are.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Hard to look tough doing it, I’ll tell you that.

When I was a kid, my grandma had some pillows that were actually heavy. No idea what was in them, but they were banned from any pillow fight lol. No idea how heavy duty these are.
They use 2lb pillows, started with 3.5lb but some of the fighters were getting too worn out. lol

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
When I was growing up, my sister (5 years older) and I would stuff a pair or two of jeans in the bottom. We would beat the heck out of each other with those.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
When I was growing up, my sister (5 years older) and I would stuff a pair or two of jeans in the bottom. We would beat the heck out of each other with those.

Getting hit by one of the buttons or zippers sounds pretty uncomfortablel.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
In our house the towel fights were way worse than pillow fights. A good snap from the end of a wet towel hurts like a mother f*cker.

Help Support Us

Become a patron