Players Championship

Deanster

Mar 3, 2012
Pretty good start to the first day. Roberto Castro fires 9 under to tie the course record, joining Couples and Norman. Rory is playing well, Zach is up there... This is one of my favorite tournaments of the year, hopefully Tiger is in contention, as that always makes things more fun.

K

KFitzy87

Mountain man tied for third currently.
[video=youtube;iiiOqybRvsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiiOqybRvsM[/video]

Deanster

Mar 3, 2012
Dufner just holed out on 18 for an eagle. He is 4 under through 9. I'm always rooting for Dufner, even though he is an Auburn alum and people yell War Eagle after he shoots.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I absolutely Love the 17th water surrounded hole...esp like it when a lot of balls hit the water.

Makes these pros look like rank amateurs since their hitting wedges into that green.

Tiger needs to do NBC a favor and get into contention on the weekend....then you will see the ratings rise...

cowboycurtis

Jul 20, 2006
Dufner just holed out on 18 for an eagle. He is 4 under through 9. I'm always rooting for Dufner, even though he is an Auburn alum and people yell War Eagle after he shoots.

Dufner is the man. Dont see to many guys as laid back as him. He will win a major before too long. And like you said the only thing I dont like about him is Auburn crap

Deanster

Mar 3, 2012
I'm hoping for a tiger and sergio playoff, and then tiger wipe the floor with him. Don't think that will happen though, as Tiger is looking strong.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
I'm hoping for a tiger and sergio playoff, and then tiger wipe the floor with him. Don't think that will happen though, as Tiger is looking strong.

Don't understand all the hate for Garcia, I think he's great for golf. His emotion for the Ryder cup is great.

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
Don't understand all the hate for Garcia, I think he's great for golf. His emotion for the Ryder cup is great.

You can read many stories about his petulance. When I saw him spit in the cup (I can't remember which tournament it was) I knew those stories were most likely true. I saw it live and just couldn't believe it.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
You can read many stories about his petulance. When I saw him spit in the cup (I can't remember which tournament it was) I knew those stories were most likely true. I saw it live and just couldn't believe it.

I thought that was the British Open when he did that, could be wrong ( found it. was at Doral in 2007). Garcia whines like a ***** to make up for his failures.

Last edited:

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
Call me an old-fashioned square, but I don't want Woods to win on Mother's Day. I wonder what kind of card he sent Elin?

Now come Ryder Cup time, I want him to mop the greens with Serg's a**.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron