ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

Since the inception of this site, keeping CF family-friendly has been very important to us for multiple reasons. The first is this is what we believe in. We want you guys to be able to read CF at work and not have to worry if your kids see what site you're on while at home on the family PC.

It's also important when it comes to us staying in compliance with Google and its Ad Sense (ads) policy.

Last night, we received a warning from Google compliance about their ads running on pages with the following:

Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:

• Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Obviously over the years we have done our best to moderate the site to these standards but this is a huge forum. We need you to help police yourselves. This is important in the future free model of CycloneFanatic.com.

What I'm asking today is if you remember posting ANYTHING that is iffy in the past that somehow our moderating team has not gotten to, you find it and delete it right away as we only have three days to clean things up. Chances are, this was a one-time deal and no action will be taken but I'm a "better safe than sorry" type of guy.

Thanks for your help, Fanatics.

cyclonebillski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 17, 2007
Council Bluffs
I'm going to go strategically edit old post with my "cloud pics I stumbled upon" in super old threads. Suck it google.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Google sent a vague warning and didn't specify the offensive content? That's not cool at all.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
helen-lovejoy.jpg

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
This is unacceptable, I'm never using Google again. Starting right after I Google 'replacement for Google'.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Sorry Melvin, but you're just too provocative for this website. Guess I need a new avatar.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Sorry Melvin, but you're just too provocative for this website. Guess I need a new avatar.
Something like this perhaps, maybe find one wearing gloves though.

31ZlQECI9DL.jpg

Google, I'm sorry if this is considered lewd because of the top of the foot showing, please don't take it out on the rest of CF.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Something like this perhaps, maybe find one wearing gloves though.

31ZlQECI9DL.jpg

Google, I'm sorry if this is considered lewd because of the top of the foot showing, please don't take it out on the rest of CF.

Fingers to boney. 2/10/ Would not B**g

cyclonebillski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 17, 2007
Council Bluffs
Does that mean we have to take down all the pics of Dreamy? His flawless face is more provocative than these scantily clad women.

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
Paging alarson.................

Yeah, I don't think any of them have actually been bad, but maybe google's video/pic recognition software(or whatever) knows those are straight out of the beginning of a pron video. :spinny: Or, so they seem...

Last edited: