Not open for further replies.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 3TrueFans
Reminds me of when a certain Tom Brady fan decided to get all creepy and stalkery and start using my real name to respond to my posts.

Watch out, there are three of them.

Tom Brady fans? I think you're way overestimating...

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
While these few posters were out of line that day, they will be missed. RIP my fellow posters

Anyone willing to divulge more details of this crime? As I'm human, it hard to read all this, and not know exactly what happened. Who, what, when and why?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Anyone willing to divulge more details of this crime? As I'm human, it hard to read all this, and not know exactly what happened. Who, what, when and why?

Yeah, I missed out too. There must have been something that happened that led to this...

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Because we don't want to hurt the purpose of this thread, feel free to PM a mod or someone else close to the situation to figure out more.

I would consider myself, Hopp, Cash, Rulzzz, and Airbag close to the situation if you don't know any mods to PM.

Reactions: isufan

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
You mean your real name isn't 3TrueFans? For shame.

Totally. I can't believe some of you have the nerve to come on here and call yourselves fanatics when you haven't even gone through the effort of legally changing your real life name to match your ISU related CF handles.

theantiAIRBHG

May 25, 2011
Hiawatha, IA
Because we don't want to hurt the purpose of this thread, feel free to PM a mod or someone else close to the situation to figure out more.

I would consider myself, Hopp, Cash, Rulzzz, and Airbag close to the situation if you don't know any mods to PM.

He said my name! He said my name!

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames

yep, pm me and i'll fill in on some missing details.

Reactions: iahawkhunter
Status
Not open for further replies.