Plenty of Tickets Left

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
98% of these are Texas Tech's allotment.
A good number of upper-deck in general, even outside their allotment.

That said, with this weather, a lot will sell. Dont think we'll pass the W. Ill mark, those were also cheaper tickets though.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
A good number of upper-deck in general, even outside their allotment.

That said, with this weather, a lot will sell. Dont think we'll pass the W. Ill mark, those were also cheaper tickets though.

Speaking of this, I went about bought two hillside tickets yesterday for my friends coming to town this weekend and saw on the pricing sheet inside the window that the Oklahoma and West Virginia games are only $10 for hillside tickets and the other prices seemed to be reduced as well. I assume they're lowering prices trying to get more people for the late season games?

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Speaking of this, I went about bought two hillside tickets yesterday for my friends coming to town this weekend and saw on the pricing sheet inside the window that the Oklahoma and West Virginia games are only $10 for hillside tickets and the other prices seemed to be reduced as well. I assume they're lowering prices trying to get more people for the late season games?

I would assume so. The hills are a lot less appealing when the weather starts to turn as well.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
^^^Proudly sat hillside for Okie State last year. I remember it as being warm for November but that may be clouded by the awesome outcome.