Podcast advertising

kcbob79clone

I'm not sure what ad you were served but they are generally driven to stuff you are interested in. I get a lot of ads about media and sports betting served to me, etc. So if you read and listen to a bunch of politics, you probably got some politics. We don't control that.
That sounds plausible but as I stated earlier I only got ads from the Ames area even though I am 1200 miles from Ames. That us until today.

I listen to the CF Podcast network mostly online and sometimes on Spotify.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyCrazy

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
That sounds plausible but as I stated earlier I only got ads from the Ames area even though I am 1200 miles from Ames. That us until today.

I listen to the CF Podcast network mostly online and sometimes on Spotify.
You can’t identify the ad?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The OP starts a thread, but won't even be explicit about the complaint. Welcome to my Ignore list.

kcbob79clone

The OP starts a thread, but won't even be explicit about the complaint. Welcome to my Ignore list.
Oh I am so hurt!

It was an 'Abortion Justice' ad on both Spotify and from the website on 2 different podcasts.

As a Roman Catholic I cannot support a site that would run such an ad. My actions have to support my beliefs and I am strongly pro-life.

I have canceled my SuperFanatic status and will have my account deleted.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Oh I am so hurt!

It was an 'Abortion Justice' ad on both Spotify and from the website on 2 different podcasts.

As a Roman Catholic I cannot support a site that would run such an ad. My actions have to support my beliefs and I am strongly pro-life.

lol

Reactions: keepngoal

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Oh I am so hurt!

So be it, but I don't think you are grasping how targeted advertising works. Each person might have different ads. It's based on you.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
42915007.jpg

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Oh I am so hurt!

I just want to reiterate that we truly have no control over this.

Reactions: azhuth09 and wxman1

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron