Podcast have been a little slow this week....

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
THINGS ARE REALLY BUSY OKAY.

But seriously, there will be a FAWcast later today, doing a CFTV tomorrow and there will be a Saturday podcast. Had a lot of stuff run together in the same week with CW getting back into the swing of things after being gone, camp starting, etc.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA

But seriously, there will be a FAWcast later today, doing a CFTV tomorrow and there will be a Saturday podcast. Had a lot of stuff run together in the same week with CW getting back into the swing of things after being gone, camp starting, etc.
The end of week push listed above seem adequate, I will give you a pass.... Just an aspect of this site that I enjoy the most and appreciate the good work you all do on them....

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Is it possible to add the football interviews as podcasts?

Like dave, I check for new podcasts on my way to work. It's not as easy (safe/legal) to pull up youtube or try to click the videos from the home page.

Just an idea.

I'll talk to CW about it when I'm with him tonight. The audio quality from videos I shoot with my phone isn't good enough so we'll have to work something else out to get the audio if that's what we're going to do. Will take some planning but I'll see if I can figure out a way.

Reactions: DSMCy

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
The end of week push listed above seem adequate, I will give you a pass.... Just an aspect of this site that I enjoy the most and appreciate the good work you all do on them....

You'll get all the podcasts your heart desires once the season starts and there is a more set routine than there is during the summer. I promise!

• Optimistic
Reactions: jburke

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
I'll talk to CW about it when I'm with him tonight. The audio quality from videos I shoot with my phone isn't good enough so we'll have to work something else out to get the audio if that's what we're going to do. Will take some planning but I'll see if I can figure out a way.

How well do these things work?

iphone-boom-mic-1e7c.jpeg

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
To be fair, there is only so much you can talk about with football at this point. Although it never gets old talking about how we'll be 15-0 this year.

Reactions: norcalcy

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

Count me as one that would love the podcast versions as well. I pretty much listen to everything Cyclonefanatic in the car, mowing, while walking... etc and can't bring up the youtube version during those times due to data plan restrictions on my phone. Therefore, in the end, if they aren't podcasts, I just don't get a chance to watch/listen.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Funny... I read the thread title and just assumed everybody sounded like Barry White in the ones that were recorded this week. Lllooooowwwww annndd ssssllllooooowwww.

Reactions: Cytasticlone

guacamole7

Feb 4, 2010

Where's the CFTV podcast?