Podcasts still not available in Android apps

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Now that you mention it, I don't think I got the Sunday Night podcast in my Apple app.

Scratch that. I see they showed up now. With new artwork even. Fancy.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
I dont think they hit my iPhone podcasts until early this morning. After dark, quarantine, and Meyer Blythe showed up when I checked at 5am today.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
For Podcast Addict users, I unsubscribed and resubscribed to the CF feed and that seems to have done the trick.

Reactions: DurangoCy

PFlatts

Nov 1, 2013
Just downloaded podcast addict in hopes that'd solve it. Unfortunately the newest one it shows is the instant reaction.

Nvm apparently there is two of them on podcast addict - cyclone fanatic and then cyclone fanatic podcast network (last one has newest ones on it other one stops at ou instant reaction)

Last edited:

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
I use Pocketcasts on Android and CF shows up. I'd double check that both the app and your phone are up to date. So many different android devices it could be a number of things, I'm sure.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
For Podcast Addict users, I unsubscribed and resubscribed to the CF feed and that seems to have done the trick.

Agree - I think this is the 5-6th time over the last 4-5 years (1st time in the last year), where the feed craps out. I usually have to unsubscribe and re-subscribe, which always fixes it. I would assume most apps are similar.

I'm on an app called DownCast, FWIW.