POLL: How many Big 12 games will Iowa State win?

How many Big 12 games will Iowa State win this season?

• 6 or fewer

Votes: 14 6.2%
  • 7 or 8

Votes: 40 17.8%

Votes: 42 18.7%

Votes: 53 23.6%

Votes: 15 6.7%
  • 12 or more

Votes: 71 31.6%

• Total voters

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I'm going to vote 10, just because I'm still a believer in these guards. Having said that, my exceptions have dropped considerably from October to now though. I still think this is a Tournament team.

Last chance to call your shot.

Reactions: kingcy

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I'll take nine. If Prohm goes to more four guard lineups and it takes off, then maybe more but there's nothing about this team that we've seen this year that suggests we can expect any kind of consistency. I just hope there's some quality wins in those nine. Scoring wins over the likes of Texas Tech, TCU and K State isn't going to cut it on Selection Sunday.

MuseumFaux

May 9, 2014
Ames
Since you let us pick two, I went with 10 and 12. I may change my tune after the first few conference games, but I feel that the pieces are almost in synch with this squad. They have to make up for their lack of size with precise offense with limited mistakes and tenacious defense/hustle plays. There will be a game where it clicks and they blow the roof off of the gym against a conference foe (I hope that game is tonight). If they can get to that point, find that identity, and maintain that focus, this could still end up being one of the better squads that we've seen in the Cardinal and Gold by the end of the season.

• Winner
Reactions: LostinIowaCity

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
Do not like to be pessimistic but this team has zero identity. No bigs besides Bowie and Burton is so inconsistent! Naz trying too hard and Matt is lost. Monte is not the guy- making him a scorer has made this team a jumbled mess. Might improve his draft stock but team is suffering. Believe will miss tourney and then the howls will begin. Think CSP will be on Hot Seat as CF will be in full meltdown.