Post-game press conference

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Everyone should watch year two Chizik post game shows.....the delusion when all along he was scheming to go to Auburn is disturbing....almost Nicholson-in-the-Shining-esque. Something is just wrong.....I seriously think the clown uniforms contribute to this defeatist and self-fulfilling clown effort of play. 49er look with the next coach.

UraMallas

Jan 9, 2013
"We're not a good enough team to overcome the errors."

Very true.

xr4ticlone

Oct 1, 2006
Texas
d16203844f5d58c6dc3424d9b23cbc5c.jpg

BeachAve

Apr 22, 2014
My dreams of enjoying a cluster-f#ck - free FB program shattered once again

4th quarter rivals last years' KSTATE debacle

This team seemed to quit

• Agree
Reactions: xr4ticlone

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Campbell doesn't look anywhere near deflated..dumb...Eveyr single fan railing on MC tonight needs to go watch the Post game presser...We have the right coach at ISU..period.

Did everyone think that losing 3-4 Oline who should have been her this year but aren't and then good jones being gone and campos being out that we would just run the football vs a very good UNI team? We had 3 Oline who played their first game as a cyclone tonight..YOu can't have that and do well.

Like I've said..I'm more interested to see how this team responds rest of the year..a culture change to not accept losing takes years to shake it out..I feel bad for some players we have who are really really talented and deserve better.

This program is going to look completely different in a year or two. Does that help right now? No.

Btw..It would not surprise me to see this team beat Iowa next week.