Postgame video: Porter Moser after loss to Iowa State

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
Great quote: "Big Rob's out there heating up ball screens."

Can't believe how much BRE has grown in his time at ISU. He is so pivotal to their success!
For real. He had a moment down low last night where he had backed his man down then pivoted to the hoop. It was pure skill and absolutely beautiful.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Great quote: "Big Rob's out there heating up ball screens."

Can't believe how much BRE has grown in his time at ISU. He is so pivotal to their success!
Rob's best moment last night was probably when he was switched on one of their guards (maybe Uzan or McCollum) and while he did get beat off the dribble (no shame there for a big dude), he recovered to block it at the rim.

Reactions: coolerifyoudid

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Pretty good take on the game. I think he gives credit where credit is due. Hard to disagree or not like what he said.

Yep. Very fair take and I agree with him that Oklahoma’s defense was very good. They played a part in our terrible shooting.

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Moser kept bringing up Watson. It was complimentary, but you could get a tinge of "Well, we weren't expecting THAT guy to go off like that on us". I thought it was similar to Self talking about King's 3s in his post-game presser.

It's been nice to be on the other side of the "role-player-that-doesn't-normally-score-but suddenly-goes-off-against-us" game.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Yep. Very fair take and I agree with him that Oklahoma’s defense was very good. They played a part in our terrible shooting.
They were able to stay in front of us man-on-man last night. I haven't rewatched the game, but I don't really remember many times where one of our guards blew by one of theirs and got to the rim.