Power rankings

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
I'm not sure what is going on in this conference this year. I guess that is typical for a conference that has as many young players as we do.

Oklahoma
Baylor
Tech
OSU
Texas
KState
ISU
WVU
TCU
Kansas

I think outside of Kansas the bottom 6 of this conference could finish any way you can think it up. The top half will probably play out about like this. Todays games have me even more unsure about how the conference will play out. If we continue to improve like we have between UNI and Tulsa I think we can finish middle of the pack. This conference is scary bad this year.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
I think that it is about 2 weeks too early to try to rank the conference. There have only been a small number of conference games yet but they start in earnest next week.

RunDMCyclone

Jun 9, 2013
12 Grimmauld Place
I'm not sure what is going on in this conference this year. I guess that is typical for a conference that has as many young players as we do.

Oklahoma
Baylor
Tech
OSU
Texas
KState
ISU
WVU
TCU
Kansas

I think outside of Kansas the bottom 6 of this conference could finish any way you can think it up. The top half will probably play out about like this. Todays games have me even more unsure about how the conference will play out. If we continue to improve like we have between UNI and Tulsa I think we can finish middle of the pack. This conference is scary bad this year.

ISU too high, TCU too low

Baylor
OU
OSU
Tech
Texas
KSU
TCU
WVU
ISU
KU

ExCyment

Jan 8, 2013
Crescent, IA
I honestly don't understand all the baylor love.they need to beat a team with a pulse before I believe in them.personally I think both oklahoma and oklahoma state are better despite their struggles.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I honestly don't understand all the baylor love.they need to beat a team with a pulse before I believe in them.personally I think both oklahoma and oklahoma state are better despite their struggles.

I am with you to an extent. They havent played anybody, but they still score 70 a game. In Big 12 games, thats probably good for around 40. Then their defense hasnt given up double digits yet. IMO, they are second behind OU. Once they beat someone in the Big 12, they will probably move up to first for me.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Because Baylor is good on both sides of the ball and has great depth. They are just better than Okie U and Okie S.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron