Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019

Reactions: cyclone4lyfe1

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Hard to know much about Milwaukee through 3 games. They played a NACC school, lost by 30 to Purdue, and an NAIA school. The last school they played has a total enrollment of 1,300 students.

Hopefully we defend better on Sunday than Cardinal Stritch Roman Catholic.

Torrvik projects the game as a 78-58 ISU win. Torrvik is pretty high on us right now after our first two performances so take it for what it's worth.

cyclone4lyfe1

Nov 17, 2022
I saw somewhere on Rivals JT Rock and Nick Janowski are going to be at the game Sunday vs Milwaukee. JT is a 7 footer out of South Dakota and Nick is a 4 star from Wisconsin. Would be a huge get for Otz and the program if they could get these guys. I don't think the student section is going to be there to cheer them on sadly so they can't get the full Hilton experience. Whoever is there, however, bring the energy!!

Roll Clones

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I wonder if TJ is still miffed that UW-Milwaukee offered him the head coaching job in 2016 before they reneged and hired LaVall Jordan from Michigan's bench instead of TJ.

TJ ended up with the South Dakota St. job instead and began his independent journey.