Pre Game meet up in Milwaukee

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Anyone that is interested in meeting up for some drinks tomorrow and to watch some NCAA tournament games, stop by the Hilton Garden Inn.

I called out to a bunch of bars but they all said they won't be great meet up spots tomorrow as they are all planning on being packed (1st day of NCAA tournament). So I figured might as well meet in a hotel bar and just take over the place with Cyclone fans. They'll have some drink specials as well.

Hotel is within walking distance of the Bradley Center is what I'm told.

delt4cy

May 11, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Adam-
Anyone that is interested in meeting up for some drinks tomorrow and to watch some NCAA tournament games, stop by the Hilton Garden Inn.

I called out to a bunch of bars but they all said they won't be great meet up spots tomorrow as they are all planning on being packed (1st day of NCAA tournament). So I figured might as well meet in a hotel bar and just take over the place with Cyclone fans. They'll have some drink specials as well.

Hotel is within walking distance of the Bradley Center is what I'm told.

Feel free to stop by Central Standard to watch games. It's an ISU Alum owned bar and Distillery just down the street in the Fifth Ward. Anyone in Cyclone gear will receive drink discounts all weekend. I'll have my ISU flags up all over the place. We'll have all the games on TV and the local games up on the projector-

613 S 2nd Street

Let me know if anyone has questions.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Adam-

Feel free to stop by Central Standard to watch games. It's an ISU Alum owned bar and Distillery just down the street in the Fifth Ward. Anyone in Cyclone gear will receive drink discounts all weekend. I'll have my ISU flags up all over the place. We'll have all the games on TV and the local games up on the projector-

613 S 2nd Street

Let me know if anyone has questions.

This is great and what I've been looking for. Do you want to have the owner get in touch with me? I got a couple ideas.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Did you try Mo's? That place has always been accomidating to Riverside theater concert goers.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Delt will you be open before 5, that is the time I'm seeing on your website. Nice looking website by the way.

delt4cy

May 11, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I thought McGillycuddy's was "the place to be".

If you're in town early, feel free to come by the Distillery. Our Cyclone specials start today and our doors open at 12. A solid game watch spot for the earlier games.

I'm heading to dinner and Water St. Bars (Red Rock and McGillicuddys) closer to game time ~5/6ish.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron