Problems with football team

Dannynoonan

May 5, 2015
Dekkers can’t seem to know where pressure is coming from. He doesn’t “feel” pressure and takes way too many sacks.
He and rec aren’t on the same page. He obviously makes crap throws 5+ times a game.
The OL can’t handle basic DL stunts. Opponents are getting pressure/sacks WITHOUT blitzing!!!
No threat downfield, you’d think Dekkers arm is weaker than Purdy’s! All shallow cross and out routes. Stupid.
We will be lucky to get to 6 wins.

Ingynow

RIP CHC
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 3, 2017
Omaha, NE
Dekkers didn’t look like he was ever comfortable. Constantly pressured and was not feeling pressure as others have said. We obviously missed Brock. Defense did all they could to try and win the game. Special teams errors KILLED us.

I don’t know what to think. I hate that I feel like this and that we just gave KU 5-0.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
There’s no better word to describe our Offense and ST than just flat out inept.

And it’s almost entirely on the coaching staff. It would be easy to blame the kicker, but why are we settling for so many FG attempts? That’s the bigger issue. And why is he the best kicker on our roster? That’s all on the coaches.

And if we throw short of the sticks again on 3rd down, Manning should be fired on the spot. I’m so sick of seeing that I want to throw up.

Go out there and play to win the f**king game!!!!! Not play it safe all day and still make all kinds of stupid mistakes. If we’re going to turn it over and play like idiots all day we might as well be aggressive and go down actually trying to win the game. These game plans are unfair to these players. Let them play!!

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
We just saw the worst defense we will see. Who is left we can beat?
Sounds weird but OU is one. They flat out suck right now. You think we are in panic mode? Which is stupid btw but that’s fans. But how do you think OU fans are feeling right now? They got boat races two straight weeks and they looks terrible almost everywhere on the field.

Reactions: cyatheart

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron