Prohm is a Magician

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Only having 8 scholarships players available (4 of whom are true freshman) while missing the most talented player on the team plus 3 other key rotation guys from last year and he has us at 5-1. Our defensive effort and positioning is awesome and our offense is fluid and unselfish. This team is so fun to watch. Why be a tactician when you can be a magician?!?!

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
So he's not a tactician but he is a magician.

This is getting hard to follow.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: CYber_saber

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Jeesh. I thought the ship was SUNK after that Arizona game.

:D

We have gone from this at the end of the Arizona game...

USS-Arizona-Sinking.jpg

...to roughly this...

300px-BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_USN.jpg

:D

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I’d go for just not overreacting. I’ve been impressed with the defensive focus and the rebounding this year. I’m still not convinced he is a great offensive coach though. Hopefully we continue to grow. I think we have the talent for a special year.
Sorry, but that was a three game clinic on how to play offense. A little sloppy for a few minutes vs UA and a few bad threes by THT and Shayok today, but otherwise almost flawless in getting good looks.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Sorry, but that was a three game clinic on how to play offense. A little sloppy for a few minutes vs UA and a few bad threes by THT and Shayok today, but otherwise almost flawless in getting good looks.
I will have to review the games this week and I think the last two were really good offensively. I don’t think he was effective the first three years though. I still think we underachieved his first two years. As historically good as they were I think they should have been better.

I think to an extent he has struggled with gifted offensive players and relied to much on go make a play. Some of it is also the comparison to Freds out of bounds plays.

I totally want him to succeed and I’m finally starting to fully buy in after this week but Fred put us on a level where we should expect the tournament every year with an occasional miss. Yeah he didn’t leave a balanced class roster but some people are still to critical of where we are as a program IMO.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron