Public Grass Lots Parking Permits Can Be Purchased Before Day of Game

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
Hypothetically, he took your friends spot
That's a good point. Chuckd donates to Cyclone Club, so he should be able to park before my friend. Not being able to park in a designated lot with a prepaid pass is irritating all around, no matter the situation.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
That's a good point. Chuckd donates to Cyclone Club, so he should be able to park before my friend. Not being able to park in a designated lot with a prepaid pass is irritating all around, no matter the situation.
Both should have been able to park. Parking attendants either screwed up or those who parked took more than the allotted space

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Had a friend ask how to get one and I had no clue. Does it come up on your cyclone account when the open sales or how did it work. Friend wanted the link I couldn’t find one. I already have a parking pass but trying to help a friend out. Thanks!

Reactions: DarkStar

DollaDollaBill

Mar 2, 2010
CR
I was told the same thing with G7 at Noon yesterday. Thankfully they put me in G5. Noticed quite a few open spots in G7 once we walked over there. My guess is the shortage of workers contributed.
That’s weird. I pulled into G7 around 1:45 and there were a lot of spots open still. Maybe they realized it wasn’t full after they turned people away

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
Had a friend ask how to get one and I had no clue. Does it come up on your cyclone account when the open sales or how did it work. Friend wanted the link I couldn’t find one. I already have a parking pass but trying to help a friend out. Thanks!
Same here. I have parking pass but a friend is looking to buy public parking pass. Couldn't find a link for them to use.

Anyone have a link or more detailed information?

Reactions: cycloner29

SportsMan9000

Mar 15, 2021
Same here. I have parking pass but a friend is looking to buy public parking pass. Couldn't find a link for them to use.

Anyone have a link or more detailed information?
Looking for a link or any information on this topic as well, Will not get up there until 1 so needing some information on how to buy?

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
With this how early do you need to be there to get in easy for G7. Just worried about getting in there since people had problems this last weekend.

FWIW, I was first in line for G7 two years ago at 4 AM. Lots opened at 5 AM then. By 4:30 AM, the line was backed up on University.

• Informative
Reactions: Urbandale2013

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
Same thing. Technical difficulties. How hard can it be for Ticketmaster to handle parking pass sales?