Attachments

• bartolo-colon-swing-and-miss-against-pirates-b.gif
    bartolo-colon-swing-and-miss-against-pirates-b.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,227

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Good stuff. Boy, am I going to miss that kid. Even though he was a starter and a star from almost the time he set foot on campus, it doesn't seem like we had him for 4 years. (Also, I'm so glad we have Monte and Naz back because it would be tough not having them back as well.)

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Does someone have a list of teams that Georges worked out for? I saw the thread regarding the bulls but didn't follow it. Probably would have been the first question I would've asked him.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Georges is really starting to master that professional canned answer thing they teach you, huh?

I love the guy. My all time favorite Cyclone. But man, outside of one or two, those were completely boring and canned answers. I get it, and I don't fault him at all for answering that way. He doesn't want anything printed that could potentially make him look bad before the draft. And that's totally fine. But man, what boring answers. So different than what we're used to with Georges.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Seriously, did Niang take the bus to the Sukup Center?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I was really hoping Georges and Naz would walk graduation, but I suppose they would have to stop the ceremony a while before they could read the next names, which were averaging a name every two seconds.

To add to his mystique, did learn that his middle name is Maguette at graduation.

ILikeBacon

Apr 1, 2013
Yeah - my thoughts exactly. I'm always excited to see/read interviews with Georges because of his personality, but this one was a disappointment. Not that he said anything bad - just didn't have any pop or humor.

Georges is really starting to master that professional canned answer thing they teach you, huh?

I love the guy. My all time favorite Cyclone. But man, outside of one or two, those were completely boring and canned answers. I get it, and I don't fault him at all for answering that way. He doesn't want anything printed that could potentially make him look bad before the draft. And that's totally fine. But man, what boring answers. So different than what we're used to with Georges.