Question for a WBB Story

Connor_Ferguson

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019
Hey y'all,

I'm working on an in-depth breakdown about where Iowa State is expected to end up in for the NCAA Tournament and wanted to ask if any of you had suggestions on women's basketball bracketology to be used aside from ESPN and HerHoopsStats.

I have friends that write for both publications and want to make sure I expand my scope as much as I can. If you know of any others doing brackets (that are reliable) feel free to reply below.

Appreciate y'all.

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Hey y'all,

I'm working on an in-depth breakdown about where Iowa State is expected to end up in for the NCAA Tournament and wanted to ask if any of you had suggestions on women's basketball bracketology to be used aside from ESPN and HerHoopsStats.

I have friends that write for both publications and want to make sure I expand my scope as much as I can. If you know of any others doing brackets (that are reliable) feel free to reply below.

Appreciate y'all.

The Athletic posts one on their publication.

Reactions: Connor_Ferguson

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Most I looked at this morning had us as 8 or 9 and likely facing USC in the second round. Thus, there are none that I would recommend.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Most I looked at this morning had us as 8 or 9 and likely facing USC in the second round. Thus, there are none that I would recommend.
If we could get to a 6 seed, I would not want to be the 3-seed that potentially sees us in the second round. Our seeding is held down by our preseason without Ryan and starting a slew of newcomers. We are not the same team

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
If we could get to a 6 seed, I would not want to be the 3-seed that potentially sees us in the second round. Our seeding is held down by our preseason without Ryan and starting a slew of newcomers. We are not the same team
No way we get a 6. That's a pipe dream. 7 is possible but, I feel like we're stuck on the 8 line, doomed to play a 1 in the second round.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
No way we get a 6. That's a pipe dream. 7 is possible but, I feel like we're stuck on the 8 line, doomed to play a 1 in the second round.
And yet, Kansas men will be seeded primarily on what they did when they were full strength.

I understand a 6 is a 'pipe dream', but we look a lot more like a 5 seed from Jan-Mar than we look like an 8 seed

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron