Question for Chris

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Let us know what you're think everyday...getting a little full of yourself Mr. Big-shot-postgame-radio-host? ;)

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Nice read, but isnt their any info out there on what is going on and why that comment was made?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Nice read, but isnt their any info out there on what is going on and why that comment was made?

This, I am sure, has little to nothing to do with the commment, but I did notice during warm-ups before last nights game that while many of the other players were warming up, taking some jumpers and getting lose Colvin had a mini one on one game going on with another player (I think it was Oliver). Colvin was basically out there goofing around, putting up some ridiculous shots and in all just looking like he was in no way ready for a game against an opponent like Duke (and this was during the warm-ups proably 10-15 minutes before gametime). It seemed very odd to me, especially when I could look across the court and see the very serious and regimented approach Duke took to their pre-game warmups.

Reactions: kingcy

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
Nothing solid enough to report on.

Good read but I was hoping for some "juicy" news like Colvin trying to steal DG's girlfriend or something in that nature. Remember "The Program" when Omar Epps is going after Halle Berry. That would at least make more sense.

Anyone else got some crazy allegations?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
This, I am sure, has little to nothing to do with the commment, but I did notice during warm-ups before last nights game that while many of the other players were warming up, taking some jumpers and getting lose Colvin had a mini one on one game going on with another player (I think it was Oliver). Colvin was basically out there goofing around, putting up some ridiculous shots and in all just looking like he was in no way ready for a game against an opponent like Duke (and this was during the warm-ups proably 10-15 minutes before gametime). It seemed very odd to me, especially when I could look across the court and see the very serious and regimented approach Duke took to their pre-game warmups.

I think Colvin was a bit caught up in the opportunity to entertain his buddies "at home."