Quote Feature Not Working

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I just tried to multi-quote Turn2 and Larry above. Each time I added to the quote it said message added to multi-quote. When I "inserted quotes..." it told me there were no messages selected.

I just hit reply and it brings in what I want quoted.

Reactions: CyPunch

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Alright - folks who are having the issue.. Try visiting the site while using Chrome's Incognito mode, log in, and attempt to use the quote functionality.

We want to eliminate things like JS blockers, extensions, etc.

Hmm...... I just got a new computer today and wouldn't you know it, the quote feature works now!!

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Alright - folks who are having the issue.. Try visiting the site while using Chrome's Incognito mode, log in, and attempt to use the quote functionality.

We want to eliminate things like JS blockers, extensions, etc.
I’m using incognito/private mode on safari on my iPhone and it works, but when I just uses the regular mode I have the same issue

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I just hit reply and it brings in what I want quoted.

Hmm...... I just got a new computer today and wouldn't you know it, the quote feature works now!!

I’m using incognito/private mode on safari on my iPhone and it works, but when I just uses the regular mode I have the same issue

Thankfully I have never had this problem. Edge browser, laptop here.

That only replies to one post. If you want to quote more than one post in your reply you have to use the quote function as far as I can tell.
Double checking on a laptop with chrome.

Think I notice one similar denominator, super fanatic level. Not sure if that matters, but per this page, those who had trouble, are not.

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Think I notice one similar denominator, super fanatic level. Not sure if that matters, but per this page, those who had trouble, are not.
Super fanatic in heart only, at the moment. :)

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
laptop running on Chrome

I just tried to multi-quote Turn2 and Larry above. Each time I added to the quote it said message added to multi-quote. When I "inserted quotes..." it told me there were no messages selected.

Super fanatic in heart only, at the moment. :)
iPhone 13 and Safari. Was hit and miss for me last week but has been working lately.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
It worked for about a month. Now back to not working. Laptop using Chrome. I use the quote feature a lot, so this is frustrating. Guess I'll use the reply as others have noted.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I haven’t been able to multi-quote for a few weeks now.