R.I.P. BB King

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
I'm glad I was able to see him in concert.
R.I.P.
[video=youtube;uMTpa2wRFIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMTpa2wRFIQ[/video]

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Sad day for the music industry. I got to see him at Tama a while back. Not many of the old Bluesmen left.:sad:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
No more "riding with the king!" :(

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
My oldest daughter wanted to go see him when he was in town, but got into some trouble with me beforehand. So I acted like a dad, and cancelled our "date."

I'm now regretting it.

0u812

Jan 14, 2012
One of the all time greats. Glad I got the opportunity to see him a few times. R.I.P. BB....and Lucille.

Leaves Buddy Guy and Clapton as the remaining "blues guitar legends" to carry on the torch. If you have any love for rock and roll or blues, go see Buddy Guy! Puts on one helluva show......

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
One of the all time greats. Glad I got the opportunity to see him a few times. R.I.P. BB....and Lucille.

Leaves Buddy Guy and Clapton as the remaining "blues guitar legends" to carry on the torch. If you have any love for rock and roll or blues, go see Buddy Guy! Puts on one helluva show......

If you go to Legends, Buddy Guy's place in Chicago, you are likely to see him sitting at the bar. I got to talk to him a month or so ago about the next Crossroads (which he doesn't think Eric's people want to have). Sometimes he even gets up and plays with the band of the night. With B.B. gone, it makes Buddy even more special.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006

I saw Buddy Guy & Junior Wells in The Maintenance Shop.
Great show.