Radio?

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Does anyone know if Cyclone Radio Network is picking up the women's tourney games that don't conflict with the men's? Specifically up in the Waterloo/CF area? I'm not as worried about finding the men, but I'd like to be able to tune in the girls this afternoon at work. (Can't stream clone zone at work, otherwise I would just do that)

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Does anyone know if Cyclone Radio Network is picking up the women's tourney games that don't conflict with the men's? Specifically up in the Waterloo/CF area? I'm not as worried about finding the men, but I'd like to be able to tune in the girls this afternoon at work. (Can't stream clone zone at work, otherwise I would just do that)

Murph and Andy said they weren't going to be on today, so I'd guess KXNO will be streaming ISU WBB online?

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Murph and Andy said they weren't going to be on today, so I'd guess KXNO will be streaming ISU WBB online?

Can't stream anything at work, but that's at least encouraging that cranking up the ol' AM walkman isn't a waste of time.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
If you have an Android phone there is an app I recently discovered called "Tune In Radio" and you can find just about any station you can imagine on there. Here's a link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=tunein.player&feature=search_result

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I am trying to listen to KXNO streaming but it is silence. Is anybody else trying to stream?