Random Thoughts 16: “Somebody had to do it” edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Anybody else looking forward to relaxing a bit this weekend?

200w.gif

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Well, our doctor also didn’t have to ride their horse out for it. Could also just be certain protocols for different hospitals. We were mercy at Mason city.
I think the main protocol at KC's hospital was to keep the dinosaurs out of the cave.

Wow. That sounds like something my daughter would say to me.

Reactions: BCClone

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
So are you teaching now? Also it'll be neat when you give us how much of it is accurate once it is official.
I work 1/2time in a preschool program which is in our elementary building. The info was correct.

I can tell you when it was Campbell to Nebraska speculation early in the season and someone posted “he pulled the kids out of school and was visiting Lincoln” I just had to laugh. Literally saw one of his kids during lunch that day and my 6th grader had seen his 7th grader at school. So don’t believe everything you read on the internets. Ha!

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I work 1/2time in a preschool program which is in our elementary building. The info was correct.

I can tell you when it was Campbell to Nebraska speculation early in the season and someone posted “he pulled the kids out of school and was visiting Lincoln” I just had to laugh. Literally saw one of his kids during lunch that day and my 6th grader had seen his 7th grader at school. So don’t believe everything you read on the internets. Ha!
You do realize your 8-year-old is now a more reliable source than anybody else on CF?

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Friday rant: My kids (middle school) are invited to a class party at a home of a fairly wealthy family in their grade. They're doing a "white elephant gift exchange."
Terrible idea. The gifts from the cool kids will automatically be cool, the gifts from the uncool kids will automatically be uncool. Some rich kid will undoubtedly go way over the spending limit to win favor. Meanwhile, the poor(er) kids will have to buy or bring something cheap, further perpetuating struggles.

Why can't we just eat ice cream, watch a movie, and call it a day?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.