Random Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I like how the very last post in the old one was me asking if CG enjoyed her ice cream sex.

That will never not be the last question in one of the largest threads on CF.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I like how the very last post in the old one was me asking if CG enjoyed her ice cream sex.

That will never not be the last question in one of the largest threads on CF.

I put the ice cream in the freezer for 45 minutes to make it get hard. Totally not even an innuendo.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I didn't get to say good-bye to the old thread!

:sad:

But that's okay...it was time, as Rulzzz so appropriately posted.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
welcome to RTTIV, meowing cows. Tell us about your roommate. I forget what you said you were majoring in.

I'm majoring in MIS. May double with SCM.

My roommate is a pile for way too many reasons for me to uselessly vent about here. List includes everything I own smelling like weed for a long time, being really loud at night because he never went to class and now doesn't have class or a job for that matter, he brought his friends over constantly which was a combination of loud noise late at night and weed stench, and his girlfriend also lives with us whom, while aspiring to become a chef, is an awful cook. Moreover, they seem to cook and eat all of their meals between the hours of 10PM and midnight.

/vent

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

My roommate is a pile for way too many reasons for me to uselessly vent about here. List includes everything I own smelling like weed for a long time, being really loud at night because he never went to class and now doesn't have class or a job for that matter, he brought his friends over constantly which was a combination of loud noise late at night and weed stench, and his girlfriend also lives with us whom, while aspiring to become a chef, is an awful cook. Moreover, they seem to cook and eat all of their meals between the hours of 10PM and midnight.

/vent

MeowingCows roommate is BDJ guys!

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

/vent

they do sound super annoying

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
First Emily gif!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us