Random Thoughts V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Oh, and btw, the mods have asked me to watch this thread very closely and hand out bans to anyone stepping over the line.

:jimlad: <---That means I'm joking for any newbies out there. :smile:

So you're telling us there are no rules in here?

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
No pants allowed

That's how the last one went down in flames.

By the way, pants liked a post I had in RTIV last night. Can he log in and like posts, but not be able to post? Is that how a ban works? Or is he back, sitting quietly in the dark corner, waiting for the perfect moment to strike? These are serious questions with serious consequences.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
In.

Spot sold to AT&T.

famous28.jpg
You are the Roger Goodell of RTTV. You can monetize anything.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

By the way, pants liked a post I had in RTIV last night. Can he log in and like posts, but not be able to post? Is that how a ban works? Or is he back, sitting quietly in the dark corner, waiting for the perfect moment to strike? These are serious questions with serious consequences.
I'm also curious about this very serious question... and frightened. Things in dark corners scare me. What is that? Is that a spider? Is it? MOMMMMM!

55dB

Dec 21, 2014
Omaha

He can read things and give out likes, but he cannot post until Friday morning.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Cooler - How was your trip to the Twin Cities?

Outside of the endless parade of cars boxing up traffic on the way up, it way really fun.

Driving around the U of M campus is a treat. I had to make 6 right turns to go from my hotel to pick up my brother at the downtown Marriott.

Overall, we had a blast. My sibs only get together about once a year and we have a great time when we do. We stayed at the Commons (pretty impressive) and the reception was right next door. There was an open bar serving Grain Belt, Michelob Ultra and wine. I rekindled my affair with Grain Belt. She left me in terrible condition on Sunday. I may forgive her someday, but my heart (and liver) needs time to heal.

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I used to commute to the U of M as a grad student. Not commuter friendly. I lucked out and got a campus job and my boss got me a parking pass at their office building (used to be kinda across from the basketball arena). Haven't been up there in 16 years though--things are are bit different.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Outside of the endless parade of cars boxing up traffic on the way up, it way really fun.

Driving around the U of M campus is a treat. I had to make 6 right turns to go from my hotel to pick up my brother at the downtown Marriott.

Overall, we had a blast. My sibs only get together about once a year and we have a great time when we do. We stayed at the Commons (pretty impressive) and the reception was right next door. There was an open bar serving Grain Belt, Michelob Ultra and wine. I rekindled my affair with Grain Belt. She left me in terrible condition on Sunday. I may forgive her someday, but my heart (and liver) needs time to heal.

Good to hear it was fun.

That construction in Southern Minnesota caused my 4 hour drive to my parents house a couple of weeks ago to exceed 5 hours.

Anytime that I venture to the U of M (Dinkytown, if you want to sound like a local) I park my car as quickly as possible and just plan on walking to my final destination. And yes, Grain Belt is an underrated mistress. You could have missed the pain but you would have had to miss the dance.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Good to hear it was fun.

That construction in Southern Minnesota caused my 4 hour drive to my parents house a couple of weeks ago to exceed 5 hours.

Anytime that I venture to the U of M (Dinkytown, if you want to sound like a local) I park my car as quickly as possible and just plan on walking to my final destination. And yes, Grain Belt is an underrated mistress. You could have missed the pain but you would have had to miss the dance.
She definitely helped me dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.