Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Not just off the front page, but halfway down the off-topic page? Someone in here is slipping.
wf7qEfy.gif

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I just assumed everyone was off playing NSFW Twister like KC :tongue:
A couple of months ago a picture of the giant Twister game was posted on this sight. I showed it to a bunch of neighbors at a block party we had that weekend. The most common questions that I was asked was, "Why is everyone wearing clothes?"

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Catching yourself by spiking your beak straight into the ice has got to hurt, I don't care if you are built for it.

Must be related to the football player that whipped his junk out and used it like an anchor when diving to stop running the 40.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Apparently Ely is ticketing bicyclists for not coming to a full foot down stop at stop signs as well as for going through a closed road.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Good.

If they're on the road, follow road rules.
AMEN! I am a cycling enthusiast, but have no issue following the rules.

Here begins a brief rant: "Who the he'll is telling people that it is ok (or a good idea) to ride a bicycle on the edge of the road AGAINST traffic? I am seeing more and more.of this and it is neither legal nor safe. At first, with adults, I.assumed that natural selection might take care of things, but now I am seeing more and more.children doing it. Do not teach your children to do this, please!"
Here endeth the rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.