Randomly enlarging screen

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Not sure if it’s an ad doing it or what but on mobile (I have an iphone) the screen will randomly enlarge and throw the curser somewhere else on the screen and I have to manually shrink it down and scroll around to find out where I’m at on the page again. It will sometimes do it multiple times within a minute. Started happening right around the same time as all of the massive redirect ads starting happening. In fact, it did it to me twice just while posting this.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
So glad to read my iPhone isn’t the only one getting enlarged/ distorted and generally unusable. Like now while I’m trying to remember what Zi’be typed. ecsuse aI can’t see any of it.
Well, that and the Dr Pepper ad that really won’t go away at the bottom.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
This random enlargement/distortion is back, too. Connected to the spam ads, perhaps?

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Have you tried the product Thrive. It will help you with this. Message me for more info

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Been happening to me for the last couple weeks as well as multiple adware pop ups and throwing the screen to the bottom. I thought maybe it was safari on my phone so I downloaded chrome and it still does it and it’s only this site. Chrome will at least block the pop ups most of the time so that’s a plus.