Real Estate websites

KCCLONE712

Jun 29, 2011
Mark,

I have been browsing properties in multiple areas and have noticed that you have to sign up on realtors websites to view properties and others you do not. Is this purely for marketing? I personally don't sign up and find it frustrating. Whenever I decided to pull the trigger I most likely will go back to a website that doesn't require me to sign up as I often go back and check their listings and all the pictures.

ISUME

Mar 13, 2012
Too piggyback on this thread, why do some many realtor sites insist on having slideshows instead of just letting me scroll through the pictures.

IowaRealEstate

Oct 15, 2012
Ankeny
www.CharterHouseIowa.com
Mark,

I have been browsing properties in multiple areas and have noticed that you have to sign up on realtors websites to view properties and others you do not. Is this purely for marketing? I personally don't sign up and find it frustrating. Whenever I decided to pull the trigger I most likely will go back to a website that doesn't require me to sign up as I often go back and check their listings and all the pictures.

The theory suggests that if you "trap" the info of someone then you have a chance to do biz with them. Hence, why they keep listings back unless you login. This is the exact opposite of how I personally run my biz. I don't want people tricked into working with me. I want to work with people who want to work with me. Thus, you can look at anything on my site without a password. If it feels right to a consumer, they will call when they want.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Mark,

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html