• Only if it's Clobefreeek

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Imma say it. Screw y'all, I'm reclining. If I sit straight up for 8 hours I won't be able to walk with my hip, lower back problems. If they don't want us to do it, then take the recline option away. I paid for my seat, I'm quiet and I don't expect much from anyone around me. You deal with your misery, I'll deal with mine.

@ChrisMWilliams tell Hassle I said sack up Nancy!

Last edited:

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Imma say it. Screw y'all, I'm reclining. If I sit straight up for 8 hours I won't be able to walk with my hip, lower back problems. If they don't want us to do it, then take the recline option away. I paid for my seat, I'm quiet and I don't expect much from anyone around me. You deal with your misery, I'll deal with mine.
I assume you are boarding your flight pretty soon. Safe travels!

• Funny
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

giphy.gif

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I don't recline, but am good if others do. I'm never on a flight more than 3 hours though.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Everyone should have to disclose their height when responding haha

I'm in the no reclining camp unless airlines are going to give back those couple of inches of legroom, which clearly isn't going to happen.
When your knees/legs are already touching the seat in front of you "only reclining a couple inches" is the difference between mild discomfort, and pain/complete discomfort.

I don't fly often, so when I do I typically pay for upgrades to get get better seats, if the price is reasonable.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Everyone should have to disclose their height when responding haha

I'm in the no reclining camp unless airlines are going to give back those couple of inches of legroom, which clearly isn't going to happen.
When your knees/legs are already touching the seat in front of you "only reclining a couple inches" is the difference between mild discomfort, and pain/complete discomfort.

I don't fly often, so when I do I typically pay for upgrades to get get better seats, if the price is reasonable.
Take it up with the airline. Not my fault I was born 5'11''.