RECRUITING: '25 quarterback Alex Manske gives recruitment update

Connor_Ferguson

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019
RECRUITING: 2025 Iowa State quarterback target @AlexManske4 gives an update on his recruitment and talks Monday's basketball game.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
During his trip to Ames for Iowa State’s homecoming football game against Kansas this fall, Manske spoke to former Cyclone Brock Purdy, who punched his ticket into the Super Bowl on Sunday.

“It’s definitely really cool,” Manske said. “I’ve like watched in the four years he was at Iowa State and stuff. Getting to talk to him was a pretty surreal moment – (I was) just thinking, ‘I’m have him in Fantasy Football and then I’m talking to him right now.’ So it was definitely really cool to see him succeed and can’t wait to watch them in the Super Bowl for sure.”

Having pros that are great people and also great ISU representatives is something I can get used to.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
During his trip to Ames for Iowa State’s homecoming football game against Kansas this fall, Manske spoke to former Cyclone Brock Purdy, who punched his ticket into the Super Bowl on Sunday.

“It’s definitely really cool,” Manske said. “I’ve like watched in the four years he was at Iowa State and stuff. Getting to talk to him was a pretty surreal moment – (I was) just thinking, ‘I’m have him in Fantasy Football and then I’m talking to him right now.’ So it was definitely really cool to see him succeed and can’t wait to watch them in the Super Bowl for sure.”

Having pros that are great people and also great ISU representatives is something I can get used to.
Well this can't be possible. Dedric told all of us that ISU gets no benefit from Purdy's success in the NFL.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
RECRUITING: 2025 Iowa State quarterback target @AlexManske4 gives an update on his recruitment and talks Monday's basketball game.

Connor, any feedback on the other two recruits they were looking at during the same game?