Recruiting against Paul Rhoads

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Weird to see a recruit that both ISU and Arkansas is both recruiting and the individual recruiting from Arkansas is none other then Paul Rhoads. That will take some getting used too....

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/19192

Wonder if he will negatively recruit against ISU or if he figures he's got an SEC school now, he can have whoever he wants mentality.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Weird to see a recruit that both ISU and Arkansas is both recruiting and the individual recruiting from Arkansas is none other then Paul Rhoads. That will take some getting used too....

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/19192

Wonder if he will negatively recruit against ISU or if he figures he's got an SEC school now, he can have whoever he wants mentality.

Whats he going to say? "Don't play at Iowa State I mean look at what the last guy did there?"

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Whats he going to say? "Don't play at Iowa State I mean look at what the last guy did there and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that ?"

FIFY

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Whats he going to say? "Don't play at Iowa State I mean look at what the last guy did there and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that and the guy before that ?"

Actually, the last one on that list wasn't all that bad, by my calculations.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
One airport near Fayetteville - Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 22 miles from the University of Arkansas. They have direct flights to 14 major cities.

DSM is 40 miles from ISU and has direct flights to 19 major cities.

Both airports have direct flights to recruiting hotbeds: Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Charlotte and Orlando. DSM also has direct flights to Tampa and St. Louis which provides slightly better access to the southeast. NWAR does have a direct flight to San Francisco for slightly better access to California though.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
I like our chances! And isn't it a little early to be in on a 2017 kid, Pauw?
Maybe for HS but Butler County C.C. I bet the kid want to make his decision about semester's end in December so it's about right.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
Joking about the fact that yearly his first verbal commitment was later than average for other D1 programs is hostile?

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Joking about the fact that yearly his first verbal commitment was later than average for other D1 programs is hostile?

If its not funny because its a dead horse, is it still a joke? Kinda like Calvin peeing on things...

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
He got fired, isn't that enough? I don't understand the continued hostility for the man.

Because of the low depths he took this normally historic football program at Iowa State University. It's embarrassing what a joke he made out of this normally proud, incredibly successful program.