RECRUITING: Conditt sets official visit to Iowa State

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
He really sucked at it then if he was doing this.. About every big fish he tried to land broke the line didn't they

I was talking more about transfers -- yeah, they were washouts at their first place for whatever reason, but Royce and BDJ still had NBA talent written all over them.

No guarantees that game was any cleaner than the AAU circuit.

He definitely failed at landing Vaughn and Diallo.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
It's the latter.

http://tulsabeacon.com/new-osu-coach-brad-underwood-hires-assistants-evans-and-boynton/

"“We’re very fortunate to have Lamont join the Cowboy family,” said Underwood. “I take tremendous comfort with Lamont in terms of who he is and what he stands for. His ability to work and interact with our players is second to none. He has established recruiting ties all over the country, and I consider him one of the top recruiters in the country. There’s no doubt he’ll benefit our program and our student-athletes for years to come.”"

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Oh you must not know about Lane Kiffin in Tennessee? Basically the same thing. Coaches break a bunch of rules, then leave for a different school.
Yeah, but Brad Underwood has been a head coach for 4 years, 3 of which were for a mid-major school who he took to the NCAA tournament. He left OSU because they refused(or weren't quick enough to the draw) on paying the man the money he deserved, so he took a job at a historically better Basketball program for way more money. There was an assistant who he had been associated with for 1 year on that squad, that stayed at that school when he left for Illinois.

I am not sure how he has done anything remotely close to what Lane Kiffin did? Could he have had some knowledge of what Evans did? Sure. But to compare Underwood to Kiffin is quite the reach, in my opinion.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
It's the latter.

http://tulsabeacon.com/new-osu-coach-brad-underwood-hires-assistants-evans-and-boynton/

"“We’re very fortunate to have Lamont join the Cowboy family,” said Underwood. “I take tremendous comfort with Lamont in terms of who he is and what he stands for. His ability to work and interact with our players is second to none. He has established recruiting ties all over the country, and I consider him one of the top recruiters in the country. There’s no doubt he’ll benefit our program and our student-athletes for years to come.”"

Lamont is facing 80 years in prison, plea deals sometimes bring out additional facts.. Underwood may slide by, but poor Frank Martin, not so much.

• Creative
Reactions: sheepplucker

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Conditt is set to make his announcement on Monday. Illinois was in to see him last night.

Will be interesting to see if Prohm and company see him one final time this weekend. I still feel pretty confident he will be a clone.

• Informative
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Yeah, but Brad Underwood has been a head coach for 4 years, 3 of which were for a mid-major school who he took to the NCAA tournament. He left OSU because they refused(or weren't quick enough to the draw) on paying the man the money he deserved, so he took a job at a historically better Basketball program for way more money. There was an assistant who he had been associated with for 1 year on that squad, that stayed at that school when he left for Illinois.

I am not sure how he has done anything remotely close to what Lane Kiffin did? Could he have had some knowledge of what Evans did? Sure. But to compare Underwood to Kiffin is quite the reach, in my opinion.

Except Underwood knew Evans well. They coached together at Kstate as assistants under Martin.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Conditt is set to make his announcement on Monday. Illinois was in to see him last night.

Will be interesting to see if Prohm and company see him one final time this weekend. I still feel pretty confident he will be a clone.

ABC ABC ABC there, Mr. Prohm.

Not a long drive...

upload_2017-9-29_12-6-30.png

...and there are a dozen Des Moines to Chicago flights a day.

Then again...

upload_2017-9-29_12-5-59.png

...but stranger things have happened.

Reactions: cyfanatic

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I'm guessing Illini were making one last push and made in home to explain that Underwood isn't going jail.

If I'm NM I'm wondering why waste an OV when kid is announcing Monday?

He knows where he is headed

• Agree
Reactions: seattleCy

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I'm guessing Illini were making one last push and made in home to explain that Underwood isn't going jail.

If I'm NM I'm wondering why waste an OV when kid is announcing Monday?

He knows where he is headed
Maybe they also feel Colin Castleton slipping towards Michigan. Could you imagine if the Illini miss on both of them? How do their writers react??

Reactions: MartinCy

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com

This almost seems like a "thanks for everything, but..." type of tweet.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Doc and isutrevman

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines

Why did they take the picture in such a tiny room? It looks like the office from Being John Malkovich.

download.jpg