Recruiting: Jason Hammond Jr.'s fuels Cy-Hawk family rivalry with commitment to Iowa State

Connor_Ferguson

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Sounds like a great get. Glad he's a Cyclone.

I'm even willing to overlook the hubris and recklessness of his grandfather, John.
He was so preoccupied with whether or not he could, he didn't stop to think if he should.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Love the bit about Enyi being around and helping coach up guys. Seems to have been big for both Hammond and Cunningham, and iirc Breece pops up at the end of one of the last videos the CFB twitter has posted. Says a lot about the environment Campbell and his staff have cultivated for these guys to want to be around when, as Hammond says, they could be training really anywhere in the country.

Good story, cool stuff.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
"I told my cousin in order to take a picture with me, he’s got to have Iowa State on.”

Nice!

Reactions: t-noah

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
I really like this kid. Think he has an opportunity to be a very special player.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Sounds like a great get. Glad he's a Cyclone.

I'm even willing to overlook the hubris and recklessness of his grandfather, John.
He was so preoccupied with whether or not he could, he didn't stop to think if he should.
How I now picture Janny:

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Love the bit about Enyi being around and helping coach up guys. Seems to have been big for both Hammond and Cunningham, and iirc Breece pops up at the end of one of the last videos the CFB twitter has posted. Says a lot about the environment Campbell and his staff have cultivated for these guys to want to be around when, as Hammond says, they could be training really anywhere in the country.

Good story, cool stuff.
We need Enyi to get drafted. Will help in recruiting.

Also really like getting Hammond. Like the offer diversification.

Reactions: cyclonehomer

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron