Recruiting Retirement

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Looks like I've been covering ISU football recruiting since Dec. 13, 2016. My first of three children was born a couple months before that so maybe I was looking for something to do on those late nights. I like to think I had the best most accurate lists until this day. Anyway, it's been fun but I can't do it anymore. Shoutout to my #1 fan @Aclone. I sent CW/CF the pass on info for the Twitter. Thanks for following.

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
Looks like I've been covering ISU football recruiting since Dec. 13, 2016. My first of three children was born a couple months before that so maybe I was looking for something to do on those late nights. I like to think I had the best most accurate lists until this day. Anyway, it's been fun but I can't do it anymore. Shoutout to my #1 fan @Aclone. I sent CW/CF the pass on info for the Twitter. Thanks for following.

Thanks for putting so much time and work in so guys like me didn’t have to! You have made info readily available in a great format. Really appreciate all that you’ve done since I started coming around CF. Best wishes in your retirement!

Last edited:

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Thanks for all the time and effort you have put into recruiting. I have often noticed how many late night posts you have made in your threads and thought how amazingly dedicated you are. I hope this gives you some free time or added family time, but I hope you still find time to post just for fun without the time burden of managing so much information. A sometimes poor late night sleeper like me is going to miss seeing your updates in the middle of the night when very few are active. Take care.

CaseyJones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2008
Thanks much for all your hard work.

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
Thanks for everything! I was just saying to myself the other day, “How does NATEizKING find the time and energy to put this all together?” Pretty amazing, IMO. Your recruiting insight is the some of the best on this site. Your absence will definitely leave a void.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Thanks for all your hard work!!! Going to be hard to replace, will miss your excellent info.

• Friendly
Reactions: NATEizKING

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Appreciate all your work, but I understand when the kids reach a certain age they monopololize your time.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: NATEizKING

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
You were really, really good. Gonna miss you.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
You killed it. I’ve been posting commitment threads when the timing works out but do not follow closely.

On a related note who is cylights on Twitter? If you’re here I got to tell ya, love the enthusiasm but chill out.

ISUATC

Feb 1, 2007
Explains some of the middle of the night post updates!
Thanks for everything!

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Dang. Life calls. Your contribution will be REALLY missed. Thanks so much!

ISUcyclones11

Dec 11, 2014
Ankeny, IA
respect, Nate!

For everyone else, would recommend Nick Osen on twitter, that dude is great at what he does. (is the 247 reporter assigned to ISU)

CyLights has good tidbits but he's definitely not for everyone lol.