Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019
Iowa State is hosting three transfer portal targets on visits this weekend:

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Iowa State is hosting three transfer portal targets on visits this weekend:

Hoping @brentblum will be there with an oversized check for each of them too.

Reactions: khardbored

BACyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2011
Reinbeck, IA
How many years until someone like that can contribute? 1? 2? Love the raw talent.

With both Will and MJ Anderson leaving, the opportunity is certainly out there for him to contribute in 2023. Raw talent plus an offseason in our program might be enough for him to at least contribute already this next season. Best part being that he has several years of eligibility left to continue to develop.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
With both Will and MJ Anderson leaving, the opportunity is certainly out there for him to contribute in 2023. Raw talent plus an offseason in our program might be enough for him to at least contribute already this next season. Best part being that he has several years of eligibility left to continue to develop.
I hope he could at least come in on passing downs maybe next year already. Maybe be in line to start or play really significant snaps in year 2. All Big 12 by year 3. That would be my goal for someone like Durfee.

• Agree
Reactions: BACyclone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Arlen Harris Jr. was a 4 star out of Missouri with a lot of P5 offers.
Checking ESPN he only played 1 game (2 carries) at Stanford so now that players can transfer without sitting out I assume he would still have 4 years of eligibility?

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Arlen Harris Jr. was a 4 star out of Missouri with a lot of P5 offers.
Checking ESPN he only played 1 game (2 carries) at Stanford so now that players can transfer without sitting out I assume he would still have 4 years of eligibility?
Correct. He redshirted and is eligible to play immediately with the one free transfer rule. Four years of eligibility remaining.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
It is not. Pretty decent D2 football program that has won a national title or two.
the-more-you-know.gif

Reactions: Lomashad1

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
D2 WR visited a week ago. I didn't see anything on here (but maybe premium boards):

If he has been offerred by ISU, Iowa, Houston, and Oklahoma St - this would be a pretty big get. I hope we can reeel him in. Our WR room needs competition badly. Hutchinson is gone, Noel is wildly inconsistent and doesn't break many tackles, we need improvement from that group. Having Lazard do so well in the league has to be a selling point.