Recruits @ TCU Game

ppclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Does anyone know which recruits were visiting on Saturday?
Thanks!

D

Deleted member 8507

Does anyone know which recruits were visiting on Saturday?
Thanks!
I thought I read somewhere that Max Duggan (the C.B. stud QB who is only a soph) was going to be at the game. Makes sense since he had a HS playoff game in DM Friday night. Everybody has him going big time though, probably Notre Dame.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
I thought I read somewhere that Max Duggan (the C.B. stud QB who is only a soph) was going to be at the game. Makes sense since he had a HS playoff game in DM Friday night. Everybody has him going big time though, probably Notre Dame.
Big Time is as close as Ames. He doesn't have to go to Indiana or beyond. The drive to South Bend is pretty nasty all the way from the western side of Iowa.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

Did someone say big time? Like a ranked program? Maybe one that stands a chance of beating top five teams?

D

Deleted member 8507

Did someone say big time? Like a ranked program? Maybe one that stands a chance of beating top five teams?
I was being lazy and used small, simple words instead of typing out "more established program with sustained national recognition". I completely agree that I would love for ISU to start/keep getting the best kids that CMC wants.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I was being lazy and used small, simple words instead of typing out "more established program with sustained national recognition". I completely agree that I would love for ISU to start/keep getting the best kids that CMC wants.

We may not compete for every blue chip, but I’m willing to bet that with a little more success, this staff can and will pull in some of the best classes in ISU history. May be a bit early on this one though, I agree. Certainly CMC will give it a good run and he won’t be outworked.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
We may not compete for every blue chip, but I’m willing to bet that with a little more success, this staff can and will pull in some of the best classes in ISU history. May be a bit early on this one though, I agree. Certainly CMC will give it a good run and he won’t be outworked.

I thought they already had pulled in some of the best classes in ISU history.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
So...so far the list is:

1) C. Bluffs soph QB Max Duggan
2) already committed Carson Schleker
3) fast Baylor WR commit

neiacy

Apr 11, 2006
Has John Waggoner from Dowling committed anywhere yet? I didn't think so.....was wondering if we had any shot at him yet? I hadn't heard much about him lately or his recruitment?

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

Help Support Us

Become a patron