Red Panda's unicycle stolen

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
The Fargo-Morehead tumblers smoke the Red Panda.

They probably are my favorite act of the season, its kind of neat I get to see them from above for the men's game then from some solid lower level seats near mid court for the women. 2 totally different views but both good. F-M and Red Panda are staples the Umbrella gal was ok this yr, Frisbee dogs are always good, the dude that balances on steel objects is good the husband, wife, little kid are a nice act. the little kid is adding to his abilities every yr.

I liked quick change but heard one of them died.

Reactions: STLISU

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
They probably are my favorite act of the season, its kind of neat I get to see them from above for the men's game then from some solid lower level seats near mid court for the women. 2 totally different views but both good. F-M and Red Panda are staples the Umbrella gal was ok this yr, Frisbee dogs are always good, the dude that balances on steel objects is good the husband, wife, little kid are a nice act. the little kid is adding to his abilities every yr.

I liked quick change but heard one of them died.
Don't forget about Sladek.

Reactions: NWICY

cowboycurtis

Jul 20, 2006
I pretty much agree with everything CW says but now he’s dead to me. Get your ass on that bike without bowls and I’ll give you $1000 cash. You flip 1 bowl on your head and I’ll make it $10,000. Flip 5 bowls on your head and I’ll make it $100,000. She is frickin amazing. The only halftime show I can’t watch is Sladek because I think I’m going to watch someone die.

cloneatlaw

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2006
Cedar Falls, IA

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I pretty much agree with everything CW says but now he’s dead to me. Get your ass on that bike without bowls and I’ll give you $1000 cash. You flip 1 bowl on your head and I’ll make it $10,000. Flip 5 bowls on your head and I’ll make it $100,000. She is frickin amazing. The only halftime show I can’t watch is Sladek because I think I’m going to watch someone die.

He's a long ways up when he finishes. A lot of core strength for his age.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Red Panda has always been amazing. Today was no different.

Shots at Dak Prescott get really old and played out too. Especially from *checks notes* a VIKINGS fan?!? lulz

Love CW's stuff usually but this was an all time terrible tweet for him from both aspects.