ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

I just wanted to write you all a note regarding political ads that have been and will continue to appear on the site from now through the end of the election. As must of you know, until this thing is over, it's nearly impossible to avoid ads of this nature. Please know this:

--- Cyclone Fanatic does not endorse either political party.

--- Cyclone Fanatic does not control political ads that appear on the site. They all appear through third party vendors.

--- Obviously, we'd rather go without having these on here as politics constantly divide people but like every other media outlet in the world, they do bring extra revenue our way - extra revenue that a FREE website can't really turn down.

Thank you so much for understanding. We appreciate it very much. Have an outstanding day.

Chris

cyclonefreak5

Sep 25, 2010
Ames
scrooge-swimming-in-money-o.gif

Bring in the dough!!

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
My fingers have trained themselves to automatically mute the sound when one starts up which is not the easiest of tasks on my laptop since I have to press the Fn key to mute.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Do what you gotta do to keep the site free for some of the best fans in the country...we can deal with the political ads for a couple more months

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
So your saying Cyclone fanatic endorses Gary Johnson. Wow didn't see that coming.