Relax

bufante

Nov 27, 2006
DMI
Sure there are some issues with our basketball team and they need to be worked out, but I wonder how much of the current drivel on CF is Message Board Rage? We are creating a mob like mentality and the pure gossip that we have around here gets people all fired up, it's sad really.

I love discussing Iowa State athletics as much as the next person, I think we all need to relax and try not get so caught up in some of these posts and messages. Rumors and gossip are great, even fun sometimes, but lately it has been nuts around here.

Believe it or not, teams have problems, they don't all get along, it happens everywhere...it will work itself out or it won't, either way don't let CF posts ruin your ability to trust your instincts.

Reactions: dbronco7sc

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I think most of us could care less if the team gets along as long as they are winning or at least playing to their potential. But after the last few years and all of the players defections, its pretty obvious why ISU fans are so touchy when it comes to basketball. Waiting for the shoe to drop.

mkadl

Mar 17, 2006
Cornfield
I think most of us could care less if the team gets along as long as they are winning or at least playing to their potential. But after the last few years and all of the players defections, its pretty obvious why ISU fans are so touchy when it comes to basketball. Waiting for the shoe to drop.

Great post-------BUT
An unexpected upset just isn't in this basketball program and we as fans are sick of it. If we could just have glimmers of hope. Use our 1st half of the season as a measuring stick and I see us as a 12 seed. This team needs a leader, If there is one don't know who it is. Who is the go to guy when things turn crappy in a game, we need someone who can make things happen. The home crowds will react to this guy, then everyone feeds off of him. Shooting is the problem, make a few buckets at the right times, it is that simple.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006

I certainly care that the team gets along. If you don't, you won't ever be better than the sum of your parts.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I certainly care that the team gets along. If you don't, you won't ever be better than the sum of your parts.

Maybe you could be the team Nanny, Fluff there pillows and read them all a bedtime story. Huh what do you think