Remember that Schooler kid playing for Texas?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
You know the one, #14 that seemed to be in on just about every other tackle? Yeah, we get to face his brother this week who also is a leader of his defense. One crazy thing is that the Texas one played WR for most of his career only moving to the defense this season. The one at Tech has played LB for his entire career.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
You know the one, #14 that seemed to be in on just about every other tackle? Yeah, we get to face his brother this week who also is a leader of his defense. One crazy thing is that the Texas one played WR for most of his career only moving to the defense this season. The one at Tech has played LB for his entire career.

That dude saved them from a few huge breakdowns in their defense. I can think of a couple times when he was the only thing between Breece and breaking a long one.

83cy

May 14, 2006
That kid was beast. I wasn't looking for him but there he was in every play making a tackle. I couldn't help but notice him.

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006

Colin started at Arizona and was a beast from the jump. He was Freshman Defensive Player of the Year as a true frosh and 1st team All PAC 12 as a sophomore. I haven’t really payed much attention to how his career has gone in Lubbock, but the kid is a stud.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: VeloClone